Nasdaq takes a dive
A few attempts to bounce intraday fell flat and stocks finished near the lows of the day. The S&P 500 fell while the Nasdaq’s 4% drop extended the decline since last Wednesday’s record high above 10% — an unofficial correction.
- Sterling Weekly Forecast – Brexit Talks Continue, Is the End Game Near?
- NEWS: Europe reports another day of big COVID numbers October 24, 2020 at 08:30PM
- NEWS: Stock earnings calendar moves into the big names this week. October 24, 2020 at 03:45PM
- China will improve yuan flexibility, central bank governor says
- Move over bonds, FX taking over as investors’ new favourite playbook