Results of the three-year $50B auction
Last month, the fall in Treasury yields reversed after waves of massive supply. The 0.4 bps tail today is a reminder that more of the same could come. There is a sale of 10s tomorrow, 30s on Thursday and 20s Friday.
- NEWS: US hurricane Zeta – Chevron says it is shutting-in its Gulf of Mexico facilities October 26, 2020 at 10:00PM
- NEWS: New Zealand trade balance for September: NZD -1017m (expected NZD -1013m) October 26, 2020 at 09:45PM
- USD Price Outlook: US Dollar in the Hot Seat as Election Nears
- NEWS: The US approves further advanced weapon sale to Taiwan October 26, 2020 at 09:18PM
- NEWS: Only a week until the big day! (RBA monetary policy meeting November 4 – preview) October 26, 2020 at 08:54PM