Jonathan Jones has quit over suggestions that UK PM Johnson plans to row back parts of last year’s Brexit deal
This isn’t a good look as we get into crunch talks this week and the story is sending the pound to fresh lows on the day. Cable is now down to fresh two-week lows of 1.3083.
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Back and forth but relatively subdued October 23, 2020 at 09:58PM
- NEWS: S&P affirms UK sovereign rating at AA with a stable outlook October 23, 2020 at 09:10PM
- NEWS: S&P moves Italy to BBB stable from BBB negative October 23, 2020 at 09:04PM
- U.S. Treasury’s currency report likely delayed until after election: sources
- NEWS: CFTC Commitments of Traders: Sterling shorts head to the exits October 23, 2020 at 08:55PM