Daily thread to exchange ideas and to share your thoughts
Cable is down by ~0.3% to 1.3128, trading at near two-week lows as sellers continue to push the agenda towards a test of 1.3100. The 200-bar moving average on the H4 chart sits at 1.3113 and a break under there will solidify further downside momentum.
- Sterling Weekly Forecast – Brexit Talks Continue, Is the End Game Near?
- NEWS: Europe reports another day of big COVID numbers October 24, 2020 at 08:30PM
- NEWS: Stock earnings calendar moves into the big names this week. October 24, 2020 at 03:45PM
- China will improve yuan flexibility, central bank governor says
- Move over bonds, FX taking over as investors’ new favourite playbook