Chinese police had requested to interview the final two Australian correspondents.
Which raised fears over their safety.
One each from the ABC and Australian Financial Review.
Search Web: The last two Australian correspondents working in China have been rushed out of the country
- Another analogy to the Great Depression in recent Dow Jones decline
- Coronavirus, consolidation taking toll on energy jobs
- NEWS: ECB’s Mersch says to discuss flexibility of instruments in December October 30, 2020 at 09:44AM
- India’s gold demand fell 30%
- VIX Index: US Election Uncertainty to Drive Market Volatility