GBP/USD falls to its lowest level since 25 August
The pound is eyeing another potential 100 pip drop in trading today, as cable sinks to a fresh low of 1.3073 amid more Brexit pessimism making the headlines.
- Dollar Up, Ending Tough Week, Investors Digest Trump-Biden Debate
- NEWS: Japan says that it is in the final stages of talks with China for resumption of travel October 23, 2020 at 06:13AM
- NEWS: Economic data coming up in the European session October 23, 2020 at 05:59AM
- NEWS: Forexlive Asia FX news wrap: Presidential Debate II not a dumpster fire October 23, 2020 at 05:37AM
- NEWS: Germany, Singapore announce start of reciprocal green lane for business travel October 23, 2020 at 05:26AM