It has been a stop-start last couple of months for Hong Kong
The slowing down in virus cases in the city is leading to the government easing social distancing measures once again, but it has pretty much been a stop-start kind of event over the last few months for Hong Kong.
- NEWS: S&P affirms UK sovereign rating at AA with a stable outlook October 23, 2020 at 09:10PM
- NEWS: S&P moves Italy to BBB stable from BBB negative October 23, 2020 at 09:04PM
- U.S. Treasury’s currency report likely delayed until after election: sources
- NEWS: CFTC Commitments of Traders: Sterling shorts head to the exits October 23, 2020 at 08:55PM
- NEWS: Senator Shelby: Chances for a stimulus deal are ‘slim’ October 23, 2020 at 08:35PM