Comments by German finance minister, Olaf Scholz
Scholz not really painting a bright picture as talks are set to begin today through to Thursday in London. The last point is more of a threat that the EU has been contriving since the beginning of Brexit so it also isn’t really anything new.
- NEWS: USD weakens a bit as worries on a dumpster fire debate fizzles October 23, 2020 at 03:38AM
- Dow Jones Underpinned by Jobs and Housing Data, Final Debate in Focus
- NEWS: Pres. Trump: Nancy Pelosi does not want to pass new stimulus October 23, 2020 at 03:00AM
- NEWS: PBOC sets USD/CNY reference rate for today at 6.6703 (vs yesterday’s 6.6502) October 23, 2020 at 02:16AM
- NEWS: The Presidential debate begins. October 23, 2020 at 02:13AM