Latest data released by Eurostat – 8 September 2020
The second reading can be found . The mildly higher revision is little consolation as this just reaffirms the biggest slump in the euro area economy on record. The market is more focused on the recovery phase now so this data release means little.
- Another analogy to the Great Depression in recent Dow Jones decline
- Coronavirus, consolidation taking toll on energy jobs
- NEWS: ECB’s Mersch says to discuss flexibility of instruments in December October 30, 2020 at 09:44AM
- India’s gold demand fell 30%
- VIX Index: US Election Uncertainty to Drive Market Volatility