Closing changes for the main European bourses
The UK was buffered by the 1% drop in the pound. The good news elsewhere is that stock closed off the lows. The CAC, for instance, had been down by as much as 2.4%.
- Dollar Up, but Caution Reigns as U.S. Election Draws Ever Closer
- Dow Jones Falls on Rising Virus Cases, Hang Seng Vulnerable to a Pullback
- NEWS: RBA monetary policy board member Harper says the Bank can ramp up bond purchases indefinitely October 28, 2020 at 01:56AM
- NEWS: Coronavirus vaccine production likely to exceed 16bn doses in 2021 October 28, 2020 at 01:48AM
- NEWS: Bank of Canada monetary policy meeting, Wednesday 28 October 2020 – preview October 28, 2020 at 01:37AM