Eurozone Q2 final GDP report on the agenda
Major currencies are keeping in tighter ranges still to start the day, with the pound and kiwi the notable losers in trading yesterday. It was a largely quiet one with US and Canadian markets closed, but they will return to the fore later today.
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Back and forth but relatively subdued October 23, 2020 at 09:58PM
- NEWS: S&P affirms UK sovereign rating at AA with a stable outlook October 23, 2020 at 09:10PM
- NEWS: S&P moves Italy to BBB stable from BBB negative October 23, 2020 at 09:04PM
- U.S. Treasury’s currency report likely delayed until after election: sources
- NEWS: CFTC Commitments of Traders: Sterling shorts head to the exits October 23, 2020 at 08:55PM