Reuters and Bloomberg reports
EU president, Ursula von der Leyen, is expected to make the announcement later today and Dombrovskis is the acting trade commissioner following Phil Hogan’s drama that forced him to resign from the post.
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Dollar climbs on month-end flows October 30, 2020 at 08:03PM
- NEWS: CFTC commitments of traders: EUR positions remain the major position in currencies October 30, 2020 at 07:45PM
- NEWS: US 10-year yields rise to the highest since June October 30, 2020 at 07:22PM
- Euro Shrugs Off Strong Growth in Germany, Heads for Two-Month Slump
- NEWS: US daily virus cases hit 90,000 for the first time October 30, 2020 at 07:08PM