September 08, 2020 at 04:01PM
• GBPJPY under strong bearish pressure
• Likely to fall to 136,56
GBPJPY under strong bearish pressure after the earlier breakout of the steep daily up channel from the end of June.
The price is currently trading close to the support level 138,25 (low of the daily Morning Star from the end of August).
If the price closes today the support level 138,25 – GBPJPY can then be expected to fall further toward the next support level 136,56 (target for the completion of the active wave 4 and the former resistance from July).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpjpy-wave-analysis-8-september-2020-20200908/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Oil falls to fresh four-month low amid renewed supply concerns October 29, 2020 at 10:42AM
- NEWS: ECB’s Jochnick: The possibility of a double-dip recession cannot be ruled out yet October 29, 2020 at 10:24AM
- ECB is set to hold fire and signal more easing in December amid lockdown fears
- Australian Dollar Forecast: AUD/NZD Looking a for Turning Point
- NEWS: Eurozone October final consumer confidence -15.5 vs -15.5 prelim October 29, 2020 at 10:01AM