September 08, 2020 at 03:58PM
• GBPAUD broke key support level 1.8110
• Likely to fall to 1,7800
GBPAUD today broke below the key support level 1.8110 – which has been steadily reversing the pair from the start of August.
The breakout of the support level 1.8110 is aligned with the multi-month downtrend that can be seen on the daily charts and is likely to accelerate the current waves (iii) and C.
GBPAUD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1,7800 (target price for the termination of the active impulse wave (iii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpaud-wave-analysis-8-september-2020-20200908/
Selected by fonecable.com
- US Dollar Outlook Hinges on Presidential Election, Covid-19, FOMC
- NEWS: November central bank overview October 31, 2020 at 09:00AM
- Crude Oil Volatility to Surge on FOMC Decision, US Presidential Election?
- NEWS: China official PMIs for October: Manufacturing 51.4 (vs expected 51.3) Services 56.2 (expected 56.0) October 31, 2020 at 04:48AM
- AUD/USD Breaks September Low Ahead of RBA, Fed Rate Decisions