September 08, 2020 at 03:00AM
Germany’s DAX 30 index rebounds sharply ahead of the release of Eurozone 3Q GDP figures. The S&P 500 and Nikkei 225 index are set to rise.
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Bleak if 1.16 Support Breaks
- NEWS: UK will extend its wage covering scheme during the new coronavirus lockdown October 31, 2020 at 09:44PM
- Gold Price Forecast – The Calm Before the US Election Storm
- NEWS: Coronavirus – UK PM Johnson to announce a new lockdown, through to until December 2 October 31, 2020 at 04:17PM
- US Dollar Outlook Hinges on Presidential Election, Covid-19, FOMC