September 08, 2020 at 09:05AM
The EU and the UK remain far apart on their post-Brexit relationship and, as the UK begins to prepare for no deal, GBP/USD and the GBP crosses look like falling further.
- NEWS: Belgium imposes new harsh curbs as virus spirals out of control October 30, 2020 at 06:13PM
- NEWS: The euro is the laggard this week and the yen led the way October 30, 2020 at 05:57PM
- Bitcoin just 4 days away from historically bullish $10K price record
- Dow falls more than 300 points as Wall Street heads for worst week since March
- NEWS: Biden leads Trump by 6% of registered NC voters October 30, 2020 at 05:17PM