September 07, 2020 at 03:31PM
• WTI approached strong support level 39,00
• Likely to fall to 36.60
WTI has been falling in the last few trading sessions after the earlier downward reversal from the resistance level 43.55 (low of the previous daily Morning Star from the end of February).
The price is currently trading close to the strong support level 39,00 (which also reversed the previous corrections (b) and (a) in July).
If WTI breaks below 39,00 – the price can then fall to the next support level 36.60. In the alternative scenario the price can retest the resistance level 43.55.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/wti-wave-analysis-7-september-2020-20200907/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Consolidation Due as ECB and EU Leaders Meet
- Australian Dollar May Extend Gains Despite Escalating China Trade Tensions
- NEWS: Forexlive Americas FX news wrap: US NFP disappoints, but don’t tell the stocks/yields December 04, 2020 at 10:23PM
- NEWS: US major indices close at record highs led by the S&P index December 04, 2020 at 09:22PM
- US Dollar Steadies After Disappointing November US Jobs Report