September 07, 2020 at 05:00AM
The US Dollar may rise against the Singapore Dollar, Indonesian Rupiah, Philippine Peso and Malaysian Ringgit if stock volatility picks up pace, fueling emerging market capital flight.
- NEWS: US in talks with Huawei finance chief Meng Wanzhou about resolving criminal charges December 03, 2020 at 11:35PM
- NEWS: An ANZ ‘top trade’ for 2021 is for a stronger yuan – 3 key drivers of higher Asian currencies December 03, 2020 at 11:23PM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs US Nonfarm Payroll preview December 03, 2020 at 10:52PM
- NEWS: China is likely to impose additional restrictions on Australian agricultural products December 03, 2020 at 10:32PM
- NEWS: US President-elect Biden says has asked Fauci to stay on on his administration December 03, 2020 at 10:24PM