September 07, 2020 at 12:58PM
During a 30% price drop at the beginning of September, at least 68 Ethereum whales joined the network, potentially adding millions in holdings. According to Crypto Twitter user Ali Martinez, data from analytics site Santiment shows the number of investors holding between 1,000-10,000 Ether (ETH) — roughly $350,000-3.5 million as of this writing — increased by 68 in the three days since Aug. 31. The drop comes while the token fell 30.2% from $367 on Aug. 31 to a monthly low of $326 on Sept. 5.
The growing DeFi market fueled demand for ETH starting in June, as did the rising gas costs — reaching a high of roughly 485 Gwei on Sept. 1 — with an increasing number of daily transactions. However, the average gas fee is now just 98 Gwei following the price drop coupled with projects like SUSHI plunging 88% in just 5 days.
Number of Ether whales increases during 30% price drop, CoinTelegraph, Sep 7
From: The FxPro News Team https://fxpro.news/daily-forex-outlook/number-of-ether-whales-increases-during-30-price-drop-20200907/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Only a week until the big day! (RBA monetary policy meeting November 4 – preview) October 26, 2020 at 08:54PM
- NEWS: Trade ideas thread – Tuesday 27 October 2020 October 26, 2020 at 08:48PM
- NEWS: BlackRock has downgraded their US Treasury view October 26, 2020 at 08:33PM
- NEWS: A technical look at the major indices October 26, 2020 at 08:27PM
- NEWS: Major indices close lower but off there lowest levels October 26, 2020 at 08:05PM