Brexit negotiations continue this week, starting from tomorrow
Thursday and Friday will likely be the days to watch out for in terms of key headlines, especially after Frost and Barnier have had their concluding talks on Thursday, 10 September.
- Bullish Signals for NZD/USD, Bitcoin From Market Sentiment Data | Webinar
- NEWS: US Sept prelim durable goods orders +1.9% vs +0.5% expected October 27, 2020 at 12:30PM
- NEWS: There’s a lively economic calendar today starting with durable goods orders October 27, 2020 at 12:24PM
- Pound Outlook Clears Before U.S. Vote But Gains Depend on Brexit
- NEWS: The NZD is the strongest and the CHF is the weakest as NA traders enter for the day October 27, 2020 at 12:19PM