The firm says it is ‘shocked and perplexed’ by recent reports
They are adamant that any assumptions of its ties with the Chinese military are untrue, following that the US could import export controls on the firm.
Search Web: SMIC says it has no ties with Chinese military, after reports of possible US blacklisting
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs US Nonfarm Payroll preview December 03, 2020 at 10:52PM
- NEWS: China is likely to impose additional restrictions on Australian agricultural products December 03, 2020 at 10:32PM
- NEWS: US President-elect Biden says has asked Fauci to stay on on his administration December 03, 2020 at 10:24PM
- NEWS: Moderna is bullish on COVID-19 vaccine availability December 03, 2020 at 10:11PM
- NEWS: Irish airline Ryanair orders 75 Boeing 737 Max jets December 03, 2020 at 09:56PM