Not exactly comforting words considering the current backdrop
The pound is running into session lows for the day now, with cable easing closer towards the 1.3200 handle. If that gives way, it will see sellers have more conviction to push for further downside pressure in the near-term.
- NEWS: USDJPY bounces between July and September lows. Can the price stay above? October 28, 2020 at 02:16PM
- NEWS: Bank of Canada raises 2020 GDP forecast October 28, 2020 at 02:12PM
- NEWS: S&P index moves closer to 100 day moving average October 28, 2020 at 02:05PM
- NEWS: Bank of Canada sees output gap and below 2% inflation through 2022 October 28, 2020 at 02:00PM
- NEWS: USDCAD trades higher into rate decision October 28, 2020 at 01:55PM