September 07, 2020 at 03:27PM
• GBPCHF reversed from resistance level 1.2215
• Likely to fall to 1,2000
GBPCHF recently reversed down sharply from the key resistance level 1.2215 (which has been steadily reversing this currency pair from the end of April, as can be seen below).
The downward reversal from the resistance level 1.2215 started the active short-term impulse wave 3.
With the widespread GBP bearishness seen today – GBPCHF is likely to fall further toward the next round support level 1,2000 (former resistance level from August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpchf-wave-analysis-7-september-2020-20200907/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Australia – NAB business confidence, December 2020: 4 (prior 13) and conditions 14 (prior 7) January 27, 2021 at 12:33AM
- NEWS: Australia inflation data – headline CPI 0.9% q/q (expected 0.7%) January 27, 2021 at 12:30AM
- AUD/USD May Rise if Australian Inflation Data Impresses, FOMC in Focus
- NEWS: USD tiny lower in Asia morning trade January 27, 2021 at 12:25AM
- NEWS: UK data – BRC Shop Price Index for January -2.2% y/y (prior -1.8%) January 27, 2021 at 12:03AM