September 07, 2020 at 03:27PM
• GBPCHF reversed from resistance level 1.2215
• Likely to fall to 1,2000
GBPCHF recently reversed down sharply from the key resistance level 1.2215 (which has been steadily reversing this currency pair from the end of April, as can be seen below).
The downward reversal from the resistance level 1.2215 started the active short-term impulse wave 3.
With the widespread GBP bearishness seen today – GBPCHF is likely to fall further toward the next round support level 1,2000 (former resistance level from August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpchf-wave-analysis-7-september-2020-20200907/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Call to postpone elections as coronavirus cases surge (in Malaysia) October 28, 2020 at 02:29AM
- Dollar Up, but Caution Reigns as U.S. Election Draws Ever Closer
- Dow Jones Falls on Rising Virus Cases, Hang Seng Vulnerable to a Pullback
- NEWS: RBA monetary policy board member Harper says the Bank can ramp up bond purchases indefinitely October 28, 2020 at 01:56AM
- NEWS: Coronavirus vaccine production likely to exceed 16bn doses in 2021 October 28, 2020 at 01:48AM