September 07, 2020 at 07:05AM
Crude oil prices look vulnerable to deeper losses after suffering the biggest drop in two months following US jobs data that may have stoked “stagflation” worries.
- NEWS: ‘Commodity’ currencies weak against the USD in Asia January 22, 2021 at 03:24AM
- NEWS: ICYMI – Biden suspends new oil, gas drilling permits on federal land January 22, 2021 at 03:10AM
- NEWS: Heads up for US President Biden to speak Friday – could swing markets January 22, 2021 at 02:48AM
- NEWS: China banks bought 158bn USD in FX for 2020 January 22, 2021 at 02:16AM
- NEWS: HK press report parts of Kowloon to be locked down in the next 3 days January 22, 2021 at 02:09AM