September 07, 2020 at 03:26PM
• 3M reversed from resistance level 168.70
• Likely to fall to 160,00
3M recently reversed down with the daily Bearish Engulfing from the resistance level 168.70 (top of the previous sharp impulse wave (5) from the start of June).
The downward reversal form the resistance level 168.70 started the active short-term correction 4.
Given the clear bearish divergence on the daily RSI indicator – 3M is lily to fall further toward the next support level 160,00 (low of the earleir waves 2 and (2)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/3m-wave-analysis-7-september-2020-20200907/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Canadian Dollar Forecast: Busy Week Ahead, GDP, Fed, IMF, Earnings Season
- Australian Dollar Capped by Falling Iron Ore Demand Ahead of Inflation Data
- NEWS: The Gamestop rip crystalizes a new era in the stock market. Six lessons January 22, 2021 at 10:09PM
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: US PMIs blow away expectations January 22, 2021 at 10:04PM
- NEWS: US equity close: Mixed picture in US equities January 22, 2021 at 09:12PM