September 06, 2020 at 01:00AM
This Thursday’s meeting of the European Central Bank will likely end with confirmation that the ECB will do everything it can to stop EUR/USD from strengthening above 1.20.
- NEWS: US 10-year yields rise to the highest since June October 30, 2020 at 07:22PM
- Euro Shrugs Off Strong Growth in Germany, Heads for Two-Month Slump
- NEWS: US daily virus cases hit 90,000 for the first time October 30, 2020 at 07:08PM
- GBP/USD Weekly Forecast: US Election the Main Risk, BoE to Boost QE
- NEWS: Crude oil futures settle at $35.79 October 30, 2020 at 06:42PM