September 04, 2020 at 02:30PM
• Palladium reversed from resistance level 2370,00
• Likely to fall to 2130,00
Palladium recently reversed down with the daily Shooting Star from the powerful resistance level 2370,00 (which has been reversing the price form March).
The downward reversal from the resistance level 2370.00 stopped the previous upward impulse sequence (iii) from the end of August.
Palladium is likely to fall further toward the next support level 2130,00 (which stopped the two previous corrections (ii) and 2 in August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/palladium-wave-analysis-4-september-2020-20200904/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: EU to set out plans to lessen its reliance on the USD January 16, 2021 at 03:56PM
- U.S. says Vietnam’s currency actions ‘unreasonable’ but holds off on tariffs
- US Dollar Rebound in Focus Ahead of US Presidential Inauguration
- Australian Dollar Outlook: Tied to Biden Stimulus Bets, S&P 500, US Dollar, Treasuries
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Sell-the-stimulus mood boost dollar January 15, 2021 at 09:16PM