Oil shook off yesterday’s market negativity but hasn’t been able to do the same today. WTI crude is down $1.48 to $39.91.
In the latest push it broke yesterday’s low of $40.22 and the $40.00 psychological barrier. It’s all about broad sentiment with this move but there are also signs of slowing consumer demand. US
- NEWS: Johnson spokesman: We want to resume face-to-face talks but it’s a matter for EU November 26, 2020 at 01:41PM
- NEWS: Canada Sept average weekly earnings +6.9% vs +7.91% y/y prior November 26, 2020 at 01:36PM
- Bitcoin (BTC), Ripple (XRP) Stemming Heavy Losses as Volatility Returns
- NEWS: The US is on holiday but there is some Canadian news to come November 26, 2020 at 01:29PM
- NEWS: ForexLive European FX news wrap: Currencies quiet as Turkey Day is here November 26, 2020 at 01:03PM