Latest data released by Markit/CIPS – 4 September 2020
The bright side is that business expectations continue to improve, rising to a six-month high, but it remains to be seen how well such optimism can hold up as we move towards the end of the government’s furlough program and Brexit closure.
- Australian Dollar Capped By Resistance Ahead of Q3 Inflation Data
- NEWS: China says steel output will be up around 4% this year October 26, 2020 at 03:11AM
- NEWS: ForexLive Asia FX news wrap: Oil price drop October 26, 2020 at 02:58AM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs on a Democrat blue wave – only a modest impact October 26, 2020 at 02:44AM
- NEWS: China’s new law to legalize digital yuan October 26, 2020 at 02:29AM