The USD is mixed ahead of the jobs data.
The market is waiting for the jobs reports. There is also stimulus chatter but still no breakthrough. The two political sides have agreed that they will not shut down the government in October at least.
- Sterling Weekly Forecast – Brexit Talks Continue, Is the End Game Near?
- NEWS: Europe reports another day of big COVID numbers October 24, 2020 at 08:30PM
- NEWS: Stock earnings calendar moves into the big names this week. October 24, 2020 at 03:45PM
- China will improve yuan flexibility, central bank governor says
- Move over bonds, FX taking over as investors’ new favourite playbook