The finger has been increasingly pointed at option buyers as the driver of the speculative euphoria in tech stocks in the past month but the genesis of the trade was likely Japanese conglomerate SoftBank.
- NEWS: Australia’s S&P/ASX 200 opens up 0.09% at 6179.30 October 23, 2020 at 12:18AM
- NEWS: GfK consumer confidence -31 vs -25 in September October 23, 2020 at 12:07AM
- Gold Price Uptrend at Risk Ahead of Third Presidential Debate?
- NEWS: AUDUSD extends higher after solid PMI data October 22, 2020 at 11:40PM
- NEWS: US e-mini stock futures open higher by about 5 points. October 22, 2020 at 11:13PM