Forex news for New York trade on September 4, 2020:
It was a wild ride in the aftermath of the non-farm payrolls report. The data itself was generally positive. The headline matched estimates but in reality it was a bit softer because of disappointing private jobs. However the unemployment rate made a big surprise drop to
- Sterling Weekly Forecast – Brexit Talks Continue, Is the End Game Near?
- NEWS: Europe reports another day of big COVID numbers October 24, 2020 at 08:30PM
- NEWS: Stock earnings calendar moves into the big names this week. October 24, 2020 at 03:45PM
- China will improve yuan flexibility, central bank governor says
- Move over bonds, FX taking over as investors’ new favourite playbook