Exports seen keeping pace after a solid July month
The Reuters poll on 23 economists show that China’s exports likely posted a second month of solid gains as more of its trading partners open up their respective economies amid the relaxing of coronavirus restrictions.
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX news wrap: Back and forth but relatively subdued October 23, 2020 at 09:58PM
- NEWS: S&P affirms UK sovereign rating at AA with a stable outlook October 23, 2020 at 09:10PM
- NEWS: S&P moves Italy to BBB stable from BBB negative October 23, 2020 at 09:04PM
- U.S. Treasury’s currency report likely delayed until after election: sources
- NEWS: CFTC Commitments of Traders: Sterling shorts head to the exits October 23, 2020 at 08:55PM