September 04, 2020 at 06:14AM
Gold prices are flirting with a major trend reversal that could upend the rise from March lows as all eyes turn to Augusts’ US jobs report. A soft result may weigh on XAU/USD.
- S&P 500 Leads Nikkei 225, ASX 200 Lower as Volatility Spikes
- NEWS: Sun-drenched region of Australia to supply up to 20% of Singapore’s electricity (by 2027) January 28, 2021 at 01:32AM
- NEWS: PBOC sets USD/ CNY reference rate for today at 6.4845 (vs. yesterday at 6.4665) January 28, 2021 at 01:16AM
- NEWS: FX option expiries for Thursday January 28 at the 10am NY cut January 28, 2021 at 01:15AM
- NEWS: Australian coronavirus vaccinations look like being delayed further January 28, 2021 at 01:11AM