September 03, 2020 at 03:26PM
• Verizon broke key resistance level 60,90
• Likely to rise to 62,00
Verizon today opened with the upward gap – breaking through the key resistance level 60,90 (former monthly top from January).
The breakout of the resistance level 60,90 was preceded by the breakout of the round resistance level 60,00 – which accelerated the active impulse waves (iii) and 3.
Verizon is likely to rise further toward the next major resistance level 62,00 (former monthly high from December).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/verizon-wave-analysis-3-september-2020-20200903/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Fed’s Bullard: So far so good as far as Fed policy October 21, 2020 at 09:48PM
- NEWS: Govt of Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau survives parliamentary no confidence October 21, 2020 at 09:35PM
- NEWS: RBNZ Robbers: NZ well will prepared for Covid 19 challenge October 21, 2020 at 09:29PM
- NEWS: Pelosi spokesperson: Conversation brings us closer to being able to put pen to paper October 21, 2020 at 09:24PM
- NEWS: Tesla earnings better-than-expected October 21, 2020 at 09:11PM