September 03, 2020 at 03:26PM
• Verizon broke key resistance level 60,90
• Likely to rise to 62,00
Verizon today opened with the upward gap – breaking through the key resistance level 60,90 (former monthly top from January).
The breakout of the resistance level 60,90 was preceded by the breakout of the round resistance level 60,00 – which accelerated the active impulse waves (iii) and 3.
Verizon is likely to rise further toward the next major resistance level 62,00 (former monthly high from December).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/verizon-wave-analysis-3-september-2020-20200903/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Nasdaq index bounces near MA/trend line January 27, 2021 at 03:20PM
- NEWS: This drop in stocks looks a lot like some funds liquidating January 27, 2021 at 03:12PM
- Gold Price Remains Vulnerable as US Treasury Yields Continue to Fall
- Analysis: Cuba needs deeper economic reform, creditors say
- NEWS: US dollar rises sharply as stocks slide January 27, 2021 at 02:54PM