September 03, 2020 at 04:30PM
USD/JPY has risen off the a medium-term level of support. US data (ISM, initial jobless claims and NFP) has the potential to fuel or halt recent USD gains.
- NEWS: S&P affirms UK sovereign rating at AA with a stable outlook October 23, 2020 at 09:10PM
- NEWS: S&P moves Italy to BBB stable from BBB negative October 23, 2020 at 09:04PM
- U.S. Treasury’s currency report likely delayed until after election: sources
- NEWS: CFTC Commitments of Traders: Sterling shorts head to the exits October 23, 2020 at 08:55PM
- NEWS: Senator Shelby: Chances for a stimulus deal are ‘slim’ October 23, 2020 at 08:35PM