September 03, 2020 at 03:30PM
• Sugar broke key support level 12.22
• Likely to fall to 11.80
Sugar continues to decline after the earlier breakout of the key support level 12.22 (former strong resistance level in June and July).
The breakout of the support level 12.22 was preceded by the breakout of the daily up channel from April – which strengthened the bearish pressure on Sugar.
Sugar is likely to fall further toward the next support level 11.80 (target price for the completion of the active impulse wave 3).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/sugar-wave-analysis-3-september-2020-20200903/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: US hurricane Zeta – Chevron says it is shutting-in its Gulf of Mexico facilities October 26, 2020 at 10:00PM
- NEWS: New Zealand trade balance for September: NZD -1017m (expected NZD -1013m) October 26, 2020 at 09:45PM
- USD Price Outlook: US Dollar in the Hot Seat as Election Nears
- NEWS: The US approves further advanced weapon sale to Taiwan October 26, 2020 at 09:18PM
- NEWS: Only a week until the big day! (RBA monetary policy meeting November 4 – preview) October 26, 2020 at 08:54PM