September 03, 2020 at 03:00AM
The S&P 500 index jumped 1.54% to a record high of 3,580, despite of a weaker-than-expected ADP job report. Japan’s Nikkei 225 index and Hong Kong’s Hang Seng Index may rise.
- NEWS: Pfizer says planning Phase 2/3 study of coronavirus antiviral drug in late 2020, early 2021 October 27, 2020 at 11:11AM
- Gold Price – Looking For a Reason to Range Break as Volatility Wanes
- NEWS: UK October CBI retailing reported sales -23 vs -1 expected October 27, 2020 at 11:00AM
- Has the U.S. stock market bubble started to blow?
- EUR/GBP Analysis: Brexit Hopes Bolster Pound Sterling