September 03, 2020 at 03:30PM
Stocks are hitting fresh session lows as services PMI data from the Institute of Supply Management crosses the wires, which shows the largest segment of the US economy decelerating last month.
- Canadian Dollar Price Outlook: USD/CAD Breaks Out Ahead of the Fed
- NEWS: EIA weekly US crude oil inventories -9910K vs +1500K expected January 27, 2021 at 03:30PM
- NEWS: Nasdaq index bounces near MA/trend line January 27, 2021 at 03:20PM
- NEWS: This drop in stocks looks a lot like some funds liquidating January 27, 2021 at 03:12PM
- Gold Price Remains Vulnerable as US Treasury Yields Continue to Fall