September 03, 2020 at 03:29PM
• NZDJPY reversed from key resistance level 71.60
• Likely to fall to 71,00
NZDJPY today reversed down from the key resistance level 71.60 (which also reversed the previous sharp upward impulses in June and July).
The resistance zone near the resistance level 71.60 was strengthened by the upper daily Bollinger Band.
Given the overbought reading on the daily Stochastic indicator – NZDJPY is likely to fall further toward the next support level 71,00.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/nzdjpy-wave-analysis-3-september-2020-20200903/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: MUFG trade of the coming week: Buy AUD/USD December 05, 2020 at 04:24PM
- Canadian dollar forecasts shift higher as Ottawa pads economic support: Reuters poll
- Analysis: Is a post-COVID currency war coming?
- Dollar weakening expected to last into 2021 as risky bets remain
- US Dollar Weekly Outlook: In One Word – Frail