Dow Jones falls -1025 points at its lows
For the NASDAQ, you have to go all the way back to March to have a worse trading day.
The Dow industrial average is now back negative in 2020. The declines snaps the S&P and NASDAQ 4 day winning streak. All 11 sectors of the S&P closed lower.
Search Web: US stocks tumble. Major indices have worst day since June (for S&P and Dow) and March (for Nasdaq)
- NEWS: An ANZ ‘top trade’ for 2021 is for a stronger yuan – 3 key drivers of higher Asian currencies December 03, 2020 at 11:23PM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs US Nonfarm Payroll preview December 03, 2020 at 10:52PM
- NEWS: China is likely to impose additional restrictions on Australian agricultural products December 03, 2020 at 10:32PM
- NEWS: US President-elect Biden says has asked Fauci to stay on on his administration December 03, 2020 at 10:24PM
- NEWS: Moderna is bullish on COVID-19 vaccine availability December 03, 2020 at 10:11PM