Latest data released by Challenger, Gray, and Christmas Inc
Job cuts by US-based employers fell in August compared to July, but the cumulative count this year sees total layoffs hit 1.963 million – surpassing the previous annual all-time high in 2001 of 1.957 million layoffs.
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Bleak if 1.16 Support Breaks
- NEWS: UK will extend its wage covering scheme during the new coronavirus lockdown October 31, 2020 at 09:44PM
- Gold Price Forecast – The Calm Before the US Election Storm
- NEWS: Coronavirus – UK PM Johnson to announce a new lockdown, through to until December 2 October 31, 2020 at 04:17PM
- US Dollar Outlook Hinges on Presidential Election, Covid-19, FOMC