I posted on the CDC request to local areas earlier:
Updating this, CDC flagging could be in late October, not November 1.
"CDC provided states with certain planning assumptions … including possibly having limited quantities of vaccines in October and November," a CDC spokeswoman told . (Check out that link for more if you wish)
- NEWS: Ifo economist: German economy growing more nervous as coronavirus infections rise October 26, 2020 at 09:10AM
- NEWS: Germany October Ifo business climate index 92.7 vs 93.0 expected October 26, 2020 at 09:00AM
- NEWS: SNB total sight deposits w.e. 23 October CHF 706.9 bn vs CHF 705.1 bn prior October 26, 2020 at 09:00AM
- NEWS: Dollar keeps firmer to start the session amid risk-off vibes in the market October 26, 2020 at 08:49AM
- Turkey’s Lira Slides to 8 Per Dollar as Currency Rout Deepens