There’s nothing market moving from Bostic but he spoke with the WSJ about the virus and noted that some companies that initially saw it as a 1-2 month problem, now see it as a 1-2 year problem.
- US Dollar Outlook Hinges on Presidential Election, Covid-19, FOMC
- NEWS: November central bank overview October 31, 2020 at 09:00AM
- Crude Oil Volatility to Surge on FOMC Decision, US Presidential Election?
- NEWS: China official PMIs for October: Manufacturing 51.4 (vs expected 51.3) Services 56.2 (expected 56.0) October 31, 2020 at 04:48AM
- AUD/USD Breaks September Low Ahead of RBA, Fed Rate Decisions