September 03, 2020 at 03:27PM
• EURGBP reversed from support level 0.8860
• Likely to rise to 0.8945
EURGBP recently reversed up from the support level 0.8860 (former monthly low from the start of June).
The support zone near the support level 0.8860 was strengthened by the lower daily Bollinger Band and by the 61,8% Fibonacci correction of the previous upward impulse 1 from April.
EURGBP is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.8945 (former support from the start of July and the end of August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurgbp-wave-analysis-3-september-2020-20200903/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: European shares end sharply lower. German DAX falls -1.6% January 27, 2021 at 04:52PM
- NEWS: TD Ameritrade restricts GME and AMC trading “in the interest of mitigating risk for our company and clients” January 27, 2021 at 04:50PM
- NEWS: GBPUSD bounces off the 200 hour MA January 27, 2021 at 04:21PM
- NZDCHF Wave Analysis 27 January, 2021
- FTSE Wave Analysis 27 January, 2021