September 03, 2020 at 03:27PM
• EURGBP reversed from support level 0.8860
• Likely to rise to 0.8945
EURGBP recently reversed up from the support level 0.8860 (former monthly low from the start of June).
The support zone near the support level 0.8860 was strengthened by the lower daily Bollinger Band and by the 61,8% Fibonacci correction of the previous upward impulse 1 from April.
EURGBP is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 0.8945 (former support from the start of July and the end of August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/eurgbp-wave-analysis-3-september-2020-20200903/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: European Commission says willing to intensify Brexit talks with the UK October 20, 2020 at 12:35PM
- NEWS: How likely are you to take a coronavirus vaccine if recommended to do so? October 20, 2020 at 12:30PM
- EUR/USD Eyes One-Month High, SURE Bonds Garner Huge Demand
- NEWS: BOE’s Vlieghe: Tiering has been effective in getting the benefits of negative rates, while reducing costs October 20, 2020 at 11:29AM
- NEWS: Brexit: EU, UK chief negotiators Barnier and Frost to talk again later today October 20, 2020 at 11:10AM