Robinhood faces a civil fraud lawsuit over its early failure to disclose its practice of selling client orders, according to a .
A deal with the SEC could lead to a fine in excess of $10 million if there’s a settlement, according to the report.
- NEWS: Canadian equities open higher with the US on holiday November 26, 2020 at 02:40PM
- NEWS: Johnson spokesman: We want to resume face-to-face talks but it’s a matter for EU November 26, 2020 at 01:41PM
- NEWS: Canada Sept average weekly earnings +6.9% vs +7.91% y/y prior November 26, 2020 at 01:36PM
- Bitcoin (BTC), Ripple (XRP) Stemming Heavy Losses as Volatility Returns
- NEWS: The US is on holiday but there is some Canadian news to come November 26, 2020 at 01:29PM