In the spots where schools have opened, the results are ok
A cloud over financial markets and the economy is the schools system. Getting schools open is the key to getting people back to work but it also risks a major outbreak of the virus.
- Dollar Weakens; Stimulus Expected to Combat Pandemic
- China’s central bank could intervene after ‘glaring’ state-firm bond defaults
- India is headed for a technical recession — and the road to recovery will be long, analysts say
- NEWS: France October consumer spending +3.7% vs +3.5% m/m expected November 27, 2020 at 07:45AM
- NEWS: France November preliminary CPI +0.2% vs +0.1% y/y expected November 27, 2020 at 07:45AM