The airline citing the devasting impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on demand for flights.
Now another 16,000+ jobs on the line as Federal aid packages are scheduled to expire Oct. 1.
- NEWS: US stocks open higher. NASDAQ up for the 1st time in 6 trading days October 20, 2020 at 02:34PM
- NEWS: USDJPY breaks out of the Monday blues today October 20, 2020 at 02:25PM
- NEWS: DOJ files antitrust lawsuit vs. Google October 20, 2020 at 02:13PM
- NEWS: EURUSD higher but stalling ahead of the October highs October 20, 2020 at 02:01PM
- NEWS: Philadelphia Fed nonmanufacturing activity diffusion index for October 25.3 from 20.4 October 20, 2020 at 01:43PM