Berlusconi and two sons test positive
The Italian press reports that long-time Italian PM Silvio Berlusconi has the coronavirus, along with two of his sons.
He recently visited Sardinia, which is a hotspot and met with a nightclub owner who was admitted to the hospital last week with the virus.
- Bitcoin suddenly slides 4% as BofA predicts a 20% stock market crash
- NEWS: Eurozone October preliminary CPI -0.3% vs -0.3% y/y expected October 30, 2020 at 10:00AM
- NEWS: Eurozone Q3 preliminary GDP +12.7% vs +9.6% q/q expected October 30, 2020 at 10:00AM
- NEWS: Eurozone September unemployment rate 8.3% vs 8.2% expected October 30, 2020 at 10:00AM
- Another analogy to the Great Depression in recent Dow Jones decline