The greenback leads gains in the major currencies space
Stocks are up on the day but the dollar is also up as the pullback momentum from yesterday extends into the new trading day today. The dollar held its ground in early European trading but is gradually pushing higher now as we look towards US trading.
- US Dollar Outlook Hinges on Presidential Election, Covid-19, FOMC
- NEWS: November central bank overview October 31, 2020 at 09:00AM
- Crude Oil Volatility to Surge on FOMC Decision, US Presidential Election?
- NEWS: China official PMIs for October: Manufacturing 51.4 (vs expected 51.3) Services 56.2 (expected 56.0) October 31, 2020 at 04:48AM
- AUD/USD Breaks September Low Ahead of RBA, Fed Rate Decisions